PrintLogix Environmental Sustainability Initiatives• Toner Cartridges
Our remanufacturing partner has developed a closed loop environmental process to ensure that every component of the used cartridges we collect is either remanufactured or recycled.
• Closed Loop Environmental Process
It is the only remanufacturer in the industry that has a grinding facility to recycle unusable cartridge components into new plastic products. This end-of-life process is the last step in CES' proprietary closed loop solution.
• End-of-life 6 Step Grinding Process
1. Cartridge inspection - All inbound units are inspected and designated for remanufacturing or grinding.
2. Cartridges disassembled - End-of-life units are disassembled.
3. Cartridges sorted - Components (plastic, blades, gears and PCR drums) are sorted for recycling.
4. Grinding - Cartridge plastic is inducted into the grinder to produce plastic regrind.
5. Plastic ready for reuse - Plastic regrind is reused in various injection molding processes.
6. New product development - New product is created utilizing post-consumer waste which completes Clover’s closed loop process.
We provide our customers with collection solutions such as downloadable pre-paid shipping labels, recycling containers, and free pallet pickups. Customers will receive a payment each month for units processed in the previous month once the accumulated value of their returns exceeds a $50.00 minimum.